Saturday 2 January 2010

2010

Happy new year to you all and thank you for all your comments and visits last year. They mean a lot and I have been able to visit some amazing blogs as a consequence of those visits. December was not a very good month healthwise but the new year is looking good and I am fired up with all the stuff I want to tackle and really intend to do something each day (where have I read that before?) and to keep up with all those blogs and websites that have been so inspiring. To Abi, thanks for feeding the fish on your visits, they mentioned you had popped in!
I hope each and everyone of you have a healthy and peaceful year and thanks again for all your support

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Sheila. Sorry to hear that you have not been well and I hope that you are now on the mend and will be much better very soon. All the very best to you. Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon and a very good 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Sheila, thanks for being a blog friend,

    ReplyDelete