Friday 3 April 2009

Looking forward to April

I have not disappeard to another planet! March was a month of ups and downs. The "ups" were three lots of family visiting and completing the childrens'part of the artwork for the library, which took more sessions than we originally thought. But now it's down to me to collate and assemble the finished canvas and I have plenty of time to complete it before the schools return from their Easter breaks.
The downside was a persistant throat and ear infection which was extremely painful and made me feel thoroughly miserable.
However, it's April, the sun is shining, the garden is looking fresh, the pear tree is about to blossom, I am feeling refreshed nd I am up to date with my work.
What more could a girl want?

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're up and at 'em. I think it's been a long winter for all.
    Keep us posted on your latest creation!

    ReplyDelete