Tuesday 3 February 2009

be back soon!

I am not going away, its just that I am tied up with other stuff and haven't had time to blog. The local library is sponsoring a piece of art to be done by local schoolchildren and I have been asked to help organise it's production. We really want local people and especially children to feel part of the library. It is a beautiful space, sharing a brand new building with the college and is grossly underused. So, I am pleased to be part of the "spreading of the word" if you will pardon the pun and have been having fun preparing for the first get together of the group tomorrow(weather permitting) The schools in Birmingham have been closed today because of the ice and snow.
Will be reporting on progress and hopefully doing some of my own bits and pieces shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment