Tuesday 18 November 2008

I said I would!



I have been talking about starting this blog for months and now having messed about for days,changing the layout,my profile,and photo, finally I have reached a point where I have no possible reason to not actually say something.




It feels a little like having a new exercise book at the beginning of term,you know you will eventually smudge something or cross out and blot a page but for now it's all new and a bit scary.




So, since the main reason for doing this is to share with others what I am making and get feedback to improve my techniques as well as sharing family stuff I will start with some bits of 'bling'




1 comment:

  1. You've "said you would" for long enough and finally you've done it. Well done. Now everyone can see all the fantastic things you make. I'm looking forward to following it.

    ReplyDelete